Progress is slow but we will be done by PDXLAN 21 in Feb 2013
Last parts to do: heat bending tubing for loop and wiring.
Had a great time working the NVIDIA booth at the Star War Celebration in Orlando this year . . .tons of Leia’s
Travis and I worked the ASUS booth at Maker Faire in SF, had a great time. You can see an early prototype of my Queen of Blades build and also Bill Owen’s Serenity build
Here are a few builds I have worked on over the past year or so.
Nvidia booth and such:
CPU Mad Reader Mod Contest
- Solidoodle project
- Queen of Blades
- Star Wars Celebration Orlando FL 2012
- MakerFaire SF 2012
- Misc builds
- Project Hail to the King: Duke Nukem build
- Pictures of Holocron build – cover of CPU Magazine July 2011!
- working on Brimstone
- New Air-brusher on board . . w00t
- CES rigs for Crucial and Nvidia
- Nvidia Trip . . .w00t
- Home run stretch for NVidia Charity build